Day 1 – Arrive Casablanca and transfer to Rabat
Arrive Casablanca Airport. Greet and transfer to Rabat. Option: visit the Hassan II Mosque and join a walking tour followed by a drive and lunch on the Corniche.
Day 2 – Rabat City Guide Tour and transfer to Fes.
Tour of Rabat to include, time permitting:
- Chellah Necropolis
- Kings Palace
- Kasbah of Oudayas
- Tour Hassan
- Mausoleum of Mohamed V
Day 3 – Fes City Guide Tour
Tour of Fes Medina to include, time permitting:
- Medersa (Quoranic School) Attarin or Bou-Inania
- Quaraouiyine Mosque, founded by Fatima Bint al-Fihria in C9th
- Nejjarine fountain and museum
- Bab Boujloud, the blue and green gate
- Mausoleum of Moulay Idriss II
- Chouara tanneries and feel as if you have taken a step back in time
- The water clock dating from the C14th
- Traditional potteries and Merenid Tombs
Day 4 – Fes Day Trip to Meknes and Volubilis
Day trip to Meknes and Volubilis with City/Site Guide Tours.
The highlights of Meknes are the Bab al Mansour Gate, Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, the Heri es Souani granaries and the prison that was built to house Christian sailors captured at sea by Moulay Ismail (1672-1727). The highlights of Volubilis are the ancient ruins and mosaics.
Day 5 – Fes to Marrakech
Transfer to Marrakech either along the motorway or across the countryside with the option to detour and visit the waterfalls at Ouzoud.
Day 6 – Marrakech City Guide Tour
Tour of Marrakech Medina to include, time permitting:
- Palace Bahia
- Koutoubia Minaret and gardens
- Saadian tombs
- Medersa Ben Youssef
- Apothecary (Berber Pharmacy for spices, herbs and oils)
- Majorelle Gardens with a fine museum of Amazigh (Berber) costumes and jewellery
Day 7 – Marrakech or Day Trip to High Atlas
Free day at your leisure. Options include a Moroccan cookery lesson or day excursion to the High Atlas.
Day 8 – Depart Marrakech or Casablanca Airport
Transfer to the airport in Marrakech or Casablanca and depart.
Or extend your trip with any of the Tour Options.