Day 1: Zagora – Erg Chigaga
Departure from Zagora around 13:00 towards Erg Chegaga through Tizi Anagame and Ben Selmane. Then you discover the desert taking off-road for 2 hours to reach the big desert .
Arriving well before the sunset. Enjoy the campfire and star-gaze. Evening meal & breakfast included on both nights.
Day 3 : Erg Chigaga – Camel Ride
Day at leisure in the Sahara Desert. Camel-trek out from camp after breakfast and then walk to explore the tallest dunes. Lunch is included today. Possibly take a short ride out in the 4×4 before returning to camp in time for sunset. Overnight at camp once more.
Day 3 : Erg Chigaga – Mhamid – Zagora
Sunrise is a magical moment not to be missed. After enjoying your breakfast we will leave Chegaga toward Zagora, taking the direction of the last village in Draa Valley by another off-road. On our way back we will make a stop to visit the Koranic library in Tamagroute, Arrival in Zagoraaround noon.
Included in The Price:
- Vehicle, 4WD diesel includes
- Driver during the tour
- Camel ride
- Pick up from hotel/ Riad or wherever you want.
- Accommodation 2 Nights in Camp in Desert
- (Half-board (breakfast + dinner) Erg Chegaga (Vegetarians or Special Diat are welcome)
- Free time to explore the sites such, kasbah, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos, Etc
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Personal expenses